2008年1月20日日曜日

Happy New Year!

This week's homework is to read an article from the Japan Times and give your opinion. http://search.japantimes.co.jp/member/member.html?ek20060110ks.htmDo you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.

I agree with the author. I don't know what Japanese men are thinking. Of course I cannot understand the thought of the man because I am a woman. This article is written "Girls are a hassle, they expect me to call, I have to buy them gifts and that would cost money." Will every man think like that? When I watched the TV, recently the couple who is difference of men and women's age increase. Men like older women, because they think that older women are not troublesome, and older women respect their opinions. But all women are not only women who men image. These days, shoshika(low birth rate) become a problem in Japan. And my country admit women's participation in society. I think that the men aren't used to this environment. And, I don't think that all men aren't interested in love. Men and women should cooperate from now on.

0 件のコメント: